Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Michael

I was so excited when Chris asked me to take some pictures of her newest little on Michael.  He is number three which holds a special place in my heart since I was number three too!!  So I was already in love with this little one.  I love love love newborns.  They're so small and precious and remind you just how awesome God's love is for us.  So I could not wait to meet him and his family.
He has an older handsome brother and a beautiful sister.  His sister has the most amazing curly hair which goes along with the prettiest face.  Watch out mom and dad she is going to be a heart breaker.  (I think they already now that ) lol
So back to Michael...he was not so sleepy the first time we tried to take pictures but the second time he did great and managed to pee on everything I had...LOL  It was pretty funny!!  So with out dragging this out any longer here is little Michael...(he has the best name too :)
















































































































































































































































What beautiful kids!!!  Such a sweet family!  Thanks again Neilson Family!!!  Stay tune for pictures of me and the hubby, celebrating 10 wonderful years of marriage.  Till next time....J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all of the pics you take are really good, but I think your pics of kids/newborns are my favorites. I know I've already told you this, but I'm definitely going to need to hire you this September... :)
~ Brielle

June 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

lol!! you crack me up! I look forward to Sept.!!! :)

June 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home