Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Boyd Family

There is so much about this session that I love and I will not write much so we can get right to the pictures!!!  This family is gorgeous and they were so easy to work with!!!  The kids were willing to try anything and even had some great ideas!  We spent the afternoon at River Front Park along with about 8 other families trying to get their pictures done for Christmas.  It was kinda funny :) 
We will start with the kids and then the whole family!  They were all good to my camera and the best part is when they chose the "funky" picture for their Christmas Card!  I was super happy :)  Enjoy, here are my favorites (to many to pick from)!!!






























Mom and Dad...you can see where the kids get their good looks :)

































My favorite one of the day and their Christmas Card....Pump fist for funky picture !!! :)




























Thank you Boyd Family for an awesome session!!  One of my favorites of the year :)
More sessions to come!  I can finally post them all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home