Saturday, June 5, 2010

How I Adore My Best Friend

The very first time I saw my best friend was the very first day of real "Big School" (I moved from a really small private school to a big public school).  He was on crutches and limping through the hall.  I was wondering if I was in college instead of H.S.  He was very tall and football big!  He caught my eye of course as I thought how bad it was to walk those long halls on the first day of school.  Little did I know that this would be my future best friend, boy friend and then husband!!!!  That was our junior year.  There were a couple of other times that I ran into him that year like the time I was in the guidance counselors office waiting and he walked into the office with a green sweat shirt, some blue jeans and really CLEAN cross training shoes.  I also noticed his nice back side :)  LOL

It was not until our Senior year that we had a mutual friend and started hanging out.  He told me I had really cool basketball shoes (we had the same pair) :)  I then realized he noticed me and he was flirting...momma liked!!!
 He asked me around Nov. 9th or 10th to be his girl friend (he would know exactly the date and time!!)  I hesitated for a few days but finally came to my senses and said yes!!!!!! The rest is history!!

So why do I tell you all this.....we celebrated on May 13th TEN amazing and crazy years!!! 
We celebrated by taking some much update pictures of the two of us and then I surprised him with dinner.  So here are the pictures I took!  Seriously I set up the camera and pressed the timer....I know I am crazy.  This made me realize I need a remote or just ask another photographer friend to do it.  But I did not have either so this is what we came out with....enjoy!


































































































Love his smile in this one!!























































The blue eyes make my heart melt.....


























It would not be us if we did not have ONE silly shot!!  So here is my life in a nut shell....























He totally found those glasses while we were there!

Thank you Michael for being my best friend and husband!  You are my rock and I LOVE living "LIFE" with you!!  So I look forward to the journey ahead and the amazing things we will discovery together!!  I love you and absolutely adore you..............J

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Haha you did a great job self-photographing! Congrats on ten years. : )

June 5, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE these!!!! I am so happy for your two! Where did you take them? Love you!

June 6, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jones said...

We took them at the old mill in Lexington. I love that place!!!

June 7, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger jeanene said...

beautiful, sweet, honest, and inspiring...thank you for continue to share your gift of creativity and love with us!! affects me in ways i am not sure i can ever express, i love you guys!!

June 14, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home