Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year to Remember!

There is so much to be thankful for from this past year and I thank God for the many blessings!  2011 is going to be a very exciting year for me and my photography!  I look forward to the many changes and challenges this business adventure will take me on!!  Growth seems to be the word that comes to me when I look a head to the new year.  But I can't forget all the changes and blessing from this past year!  I pray this new year will bring all of you many blessing and growth as well.  For me it means growth in myself, with God, my business, and my family! 
I leave you a picture of my girls who have changed so much and drive me to be a better mother, wife and photographer!!!  I always tell them to believe in themselves and they can do it.... I need to listen to my own words as I grow this business and dream that I love so much....!!!!Thank you for all the support and words of encouragement that I have received from so many of you!!


This picture was going to be my Christmas card that never made it off my computer :)  So sorry!  Enjoy the Christmas card that never made it and these two beautiful girls that have been a blessing to me and their daddy!!

 
Hannah (4) Bria (2)


I will be posting my favorites from 2010 soon...so keeping checking back for those......J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home