Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chubby Cheek Sweetness

I am so excited to see this little man grow before my lens. I took little "G's" newborn pictures just seven short months ago. He was so tiny then. What a difference a few months makes.  He had lots of smiles and giggles for me and some chunky cheeks and legs. I love me some chubby cheeks :)

His big sister was willing to make him laugh and smile which was prefect!! This was one of the quickest sessions I have ever done!!!
So here is the little handsome "G" I love this kids and his family...enjoy


















































































































Yummy cheeks!!



















































































I'm in love with his eyes....



























































One of my favorites!!!  He loves his momma and you get a good look at the dimples!!!!  He is such a sweet boy!!  Love you Dorothy and Paul and love your sweet "G"
Have a couple newborn session coming up soon...so excited...check back soon....J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home